Whether you are a single mom or just having a hard day, sometimes you need someone else to remind you of your self worth.
Here a handful of books and videos that will do just that! There is so much good stuff out there, so limited this to five.
Books to Read
- Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance
- The Purpose Driven Life
- The Gift of Imperfection
- The Road Less Traveled
Videos to Watch
- The Art of Being Yourself by Caroline McHugh
- Knowing Your Worth by Fardousa Jama
- Claiming Your Identity by Understanding Your Self Worth by Judge Helen Whitener
- The Power of Believing You Can Improve by Carol Dwek
- A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success by Alain De Botton
People to Follow on Social
What do you read or watch when you need a lift? Who do you turn to? Share your resources in the comments below.