Who do you turn to when you need to remember how precious you are?
Whether you are a single mom or just a momma having a hard day, sometimes you need someone else to remind you of your self worth.
(Momma, the kids are an unreliable source for this.)
As women, we often go to our besties for a pick-me-up. But if your girlfriends aren’t around, your own momma is MIA, and, your sweet man (often the “last resort” in this department) slogging through his own crap…
Where do you go?
Here a handful of books and videos that will remind you of your WORTHINESS!
There is so much good stuff out there, so I limited this list to five as to not blow your minds.
Books to Read
- Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance
- The Purpose Driven Life
- The Gift of Imperfection
- The Road Less Traveled
Videos to Watch
- The Art of Being Yourself by Caroline McHugh
- Knowing Your Worth by Fardousa Jama
- Claiming Your Identity by Understanding Your Self Worth by Judge Helen Whitener
- The Power of Believing You Can Improve by Carol Dwek
- A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success by Alain De Botton
People to Follow on Social
What do you read or watch when you need a lift? Who do you turn to? Share your resources in the comments below.